Tuesday, December 6, 2011

To what extent does facebook affect our life? ToK?

" Facebook? What is that ? "

When you asked someone about Facebook, and they questioned you back with such question, they're actually lying ! It seems all people in this world already signed up for Facebook and even have more than one account !





Yeah, I have one as well, and I signed up when I was in the secondary school. ( Honestly, the reason why I signed up Facebook is because I saw my little sis playing mini game in Facebook and I was quite attracted by that..hehe. She signed up Facebook earlier than me ! ). And as you can see, kids at the age of 7 years old nowadays already have the Facebook account !

When you click Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome, nearly most of the time you will type for facebook.com first right? or at least, you would always logged in your Facebook account every time you surf through the Internet. ( or maybe you dont log out at all , -_-" )

And sometimes, when you travel, away from home, you would always feel wanted to logged in your Facebook, and get to know how your friends going on and what're they up to at the moment. This is the opportunity for business that sells mobile phone, to create phones that can easily access the Internet and of course, Facebook ! And it seems most people, especially the teenagers would have touch-screen phones which can access Internet through 3G or Wi-Fi. ( and that excluding me, ;p  )

As you know, Facebook has the pros and cons itself. You know them well right?

Perhaps I should write a new post about these as well. . . Hmm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain