Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Like an Ice Cream (?)

You can say this is another episode of  IT IS A MUST !  ( or maybe not (?) ).
Why Ice Cream ?

I'm sure you guys have eaten ice cream at least once in your life. And the taste is of course is. . . em, what should i call it ? yummy ? 'daebak' ?! . . . DELICIOUS ! right ?           err. . . . . .

Actually, I have a story that I wanna share with you. Its about me and my ice cream. :)

Last Friday, I bought few ice creams for my brothers and of course, myself. Later that evening, while watching cartoon, ( spongebob ?!! ) I ate my Vanilla Drumstick Ice Cream which I bought earlier.

I'm sorry that I finished eating
you without realizing about it

At that very moment the cartoon ended, I noticed that my ice cream was gone ! Then, I realized that I already finished eating my ice cream! Is it common ? I guess ~

The point is, you don't feel the 'nikmat' or satisfaction of eating ice cream without focusing on eating the ice cream itself .  You won't feel the 'nikmat' or satisfaction of doing something without focusing on that something itself.

As this is the continuity of previous episode about 'khusyuk' or devote in prayer, I'm here to tell you that, you won't feel the 'nikmat' or satisfaction of your 'solat' or prayer without 'khusyuk' or 'focusing' on your solat/prayer itself ! !

Am I right ? I guess ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain