Monday, December 5, 2011

It is a MUST !

There was a day, after Asar prayer, my friends and I gathered at a side of the An-Nur mosque. And a friend, Mr M, with a book in his hand, suddenly read out loud a sentence which I consider, he had the responsibility to share together.

 " To devote ( khusyu' ) in our prayer is a must ( wajib ). Therefore, it is a must ( wajib ) for us to make effort and try our best to be devote ( khusyu' ) in our prayer. " 

I looked at the book, and I know the title is ' Khusyuk Dalam Solat '. Mr M read out loud that same sentence for a couple of times to get an attention and to make sure my other friends to take that to their account.

So, there was a friend, Mr T, asked,

" What is our approach ? "
" So, it is a compulsory for us to learn Arabic to understand each word we recite in the prayer ? "

Mr M smiled, with a nod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain