Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Universiti Teknologi Petronas Interview 2011

I arrived at Perak at 3.30 am.

The registration is at 8.00 am. I didnt sleep very well that night. =,="

After register, I went upstairs and sat beside Zul, my classmate in my former school. Both of us really didnt want to attend the interview, but we have to because our parents asked to.

My interview held after the Zohor prayer. Before we interviewed, we will divided into groups and I was in Group 5. The group member is me, Zul, Asma, Izzati, and Velmurugam. Zul started to talk with Velmurugam which sat next beside him but in Terengganu's dialect. Hearing that, I started to laugh a little bit. And when Zul talked with the other two members, I tried to hold my laughter, but I CANT ! I dont know why.. but I just cant stop laughing this time. All the members of the group look at me weirdly except Zul.

uTp



Then, we're given a yellow paper each. It's the study-case for our interview. Each members of the group have different aspect to talk about but the same topic. We were given about 10-15 minutes for preparation. After that, there was 1-2 interview, (a candidate with two interviewers) then 5-2 interview...

In 1-2 interview, we have to told them about our point of views, recommendations about the topic. In 5-2 interview, we have to exchange views about the topic and have to draw a conclusion which satisfy everyone of us.

Lastly, the interviewers will asked us if there's question to ask. Everyone asked them about this and that...bla3... But I didnt know what to ask them! Lastly, I ended up by asking,

" Err, sir, may I know your name sir? "

Everyone burst into laughter, and then of course, the interviewers told me their names.

And I have a good experience there.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahhaha. Ada lokkk. Rindui gile time ni

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain