Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Positive Revenge ?

Positive Revenge is not Sweet Revenge.

Here's the story,

There's a young man who works as an office boy. One day, there's something happened that the young man happened to quit his job and decided to further his studies to degree level, and till PhD.



He'd successfully graduated from one of the top universities and is offered to work as manager at the company where he'd worked as office boy !

He did very well in his job and that made him become a director, and then a CEO ! Then one day, a British man came to him and asking him permission to go back to his country . . .

" Sir, could you please let me take a leave. . . Em, please be professional and I hope, you don't mix your personal problems with your work. . . and . . . . . . . .I'm sorry for what I've done to you that day. . . "

The young man smiled.
He replied,
" No, I actually thanked you for what happened last time. . . At the first moment, I really hate you and got revenge on you, but I realized that I'll got nothing from that and I'd just turn it into positive revenge ! "


* * * * *

" Hey, What the ! You moron office boy ! What you've done! You have dirt my shirt, you !@#$*# ! !  bla3 "

The British man had throw some harsh words to the young man the office boy ( now the CEO ! ) because he'd accidentally knocked him, and spilled the coffee to his clothes.

" Sir,. . . I'm . . . sorry sir. . . I didnt mean to . . . ", the young man replied, looking terrified.

Everyone looked at him, and that left him ashamed.

And that has made all the difference. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain