Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BreakFast !

It is essential for us having breakfast every morning and every day.

You know, ' Breakfast is the energy of the day ! '

So, you must make sure that your breakfast meal is the best ! ! Means that, your breakfast menu has to be rich in energy value so that, you'll keep yourselves active and 'shine' despite having a pack schedule of activities in your day .

When I was in school, I asked my friends and some told me that they dont eat till the recess hours, and some told me they dont breakfast at all !!!

These is what I'm against at, because breakfast has to be early, before you start your life ( means, doing your daily activities ) . For the students, they will have to need breakfast before they go to school, so that when the class started, they can focused on what they learned.

Last time, I saw my friend sit uncomfortably in class and I asked him,

" Hey, anything wrong? "
" I'm hungry. . . urghh. . . why it took so long for the recess time ?! " he said.

Honestly, I've always late to school, maybe because I took a long time for my breakfast, but this can be prevented by wake up earlier in the morning. . . ( which  I failed to do so )    :D

happy breakfast~

yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain