Monday, February 28, 2011

Music is Contagious

Some just say " I hate music! " . Some say " Music is my life "

Well,  I really do love music . Its in my blood .  I just love it .

You know, music gives you good things and bad things. It depends on you.

If you keep listening music or songs or maybe play the musical instruments , piano, guitar, violin, . . . for hours and doing nothing , you'll completely waste your time.

But if you can manage to control yourself, you'll be on the safe side. Actually, music can give you peace and help relaxing your mind ( except rock music . . . am I right? nvm ). Music helps you making new friends as well. This is when you're happen to have the talent to play musical instrument. You'll play the instrument with your friends . . . or maybe you play it and the others sing along with you. Or maybe when your friend is crying and in gloom, you can cheer him/her by playing some song to him/her. See?



 " Hehe . . . i'm playing piano! " , the cat said.

Well, for those who have talent in music, be grateful. For those who doesn't have the talent, be grateful as well, because you have the other talent, I'm sure of it .

Some people always proud of himself and tell everybody that he's great in bla bla bla. Well, thats not my type. and I dont like it.

Lastly, music helps you to remember well. For instance, you can remember a song just for a few times replaying the song. Asmaa'ul Husna . . ., you read it in song and can easily memorized it. Even the Quran as well but it has its own song. And you CANT recite it whatever the way you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain