Sunday, April 22, 2012

Enough is enough

" hmph "

You all know my program is kind of hectic and the students MUST manage their time extremely well ! Have you ever heard of International Baccalaureate ? I bet most of you don't but you can refer to  this to know more about it. The website may tell us it doesn't seem that hard, but you'll know the ultimate truth when you are in the program, really.

It's objective to produce well-rounded learner, made us involved in various areas - CAS ( you may consider it as curriculum ) and not only academic. Also, you're given so many assignments AT ONCE ( EE, IAs, other assignments ) ! From what I've experienced, here in KMB, you'll get tonnes of assignments all at once and you'll need to submit it in a very short time, for every subject ! So, how do you cope with that? TIME MANAGEMENT of course !

And now I AM EXPERIENCING IT, ( but still I write a post , hehe ). And I will be sitting for 3 HL ( Higher Level ) tests. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Also, I've to submit a couple of assignments on the same week. You know what, I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME FOR EFFICENT STUDY. I need to do both assignments and study. And that is the part that I take as the main point why IB is so hard.

You Don't Have the TIME to STUDY !!!



p/s : And my college is adding pressure and stress to us students by making or holding so many events that involved us and COMPULSORY for us to attend it. I know their objective is to help the students, giving us extra knowledge, know everything !. .....But,they're even threatened the student to attend it or else, it will affect your placement ! HAHA...its such a funny stories right. But its true. Now tell me,where's the time to study ?

Enough is Enough KMB . Stop burdening us. 
I see other IB students at the other college live so happily and it is so contrast to students here in KMB?

Why? They're also doing the IB program. So whats the difference? Its the college.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaa~~sabar eyh..ana pon merasai penderitaan duduk dlm ausmat but takde ah co-curicular stuff~my sem 2 is finished already..another one sem left!!!alhamdulillah..even i amaze with myself able to complete the super duper hectic sem2...i'll be sitting my final sem 2 exam next week..doakan kejayaan me n my batch~~:))..~all the best for ur IB

      Delete
  2. insyaALLAH...anda student yang pintar, pasti berjaya ~!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain